Can I refresh all posts from a Feed?
In some cases, you may want to remove all the posts that TwineSocial has previously imported for a Data Feed. For example:
- You may have initially set up a Feed to "Auto Approve" all posts, but now want to moderate these posts.
- You may have added new Rules, and want to apply your new Rule to previously imported posts. (Learn more about the Rules Engine.)
Our Delete Posts & Start Over feature makes this possible. When you choose this option, we will immediately remove all posts previously imported for this Data Feed, and immediately import all posts from this Data Feed again.
Deleting Posts & Starting Over
- Choose Campaign from the left navigation pane. Choose your Campaign.
- Choose Feeds from the top tab pane.
- Locate the feed, and click the Gear icon.
- Choose Delete Posts & Start Over...