Step 1: Remove Your Instagram Connection within Twine
First, you need to remove to remove your Instagram connection within Twine. To do so:
- Within the campaign dashboard, click "manage campaign" on the campaign you'd like to modify.
- Within the editor for that campaign, choose "feeds."
- Scroll down to the Instagram section and click "manage Instagram connection."
- You'll be brought to the connection management page. Click the "X" icon to delete your Instagram connections. Be sure to remove both the connection marked "Instagram" and the connection marked "Instagram business profile."
Once you've removed the connection, you're now ready to move to step 2.
Step 2: Remove Your Instagram Connection within Facebook
Next, you need to remove your Instagram connection to TwineSocial from inside Facebook.
To do so:
- Login to Facebook.
- Navigate to https://www.facebook.com/settings
- From the lefthand nav, choose "App and Websites."
- Remove TwineSocial from the list of connected apps by clicking the checkbox next to it and hitting the "remove" button.
Step 3: Reconnect to Instagram to TwineSocial
Now you just need to head back to the TwineSocial dashboard and reconnect your account.
To do so:
- Go to the "feeds" page for the campaign you wish to edit. (For directions to the feeds page, see steps 1-2 of Step 1.
- Scroll down to the Instagram section and click "Sign in With Facebook."
- Follow the prompts from Facebook, being sure to grant all requested permissions. When asked what Instagram Business Profile to connect, be sure to choose at least one.
Once you are redirected back to the feeds page, there is nothing more to do be done. You've successfully reconnected your Instagram profile to TwineSocial!