Collections are a powerful way to group your posts together. Once you've grouped your posts, you can then embed this collection of posts on a specific page on your website, or use our SDKs and APIs to access content from a specific collection.
Why Use Collections
- Create a collection of posts from customers who Tweet favorable comments about your brand, and put this on your product page.
- Create a collection of posts from people who use a specific #hashtag, and create a social hub around this #hashtag
- Create a collection of user-generated photos of your product, and embed this collection of content on your product shopping cart.
- Create a collection of posts from your CEO, and display this content on your About Us page.
The possibilities are endless!
By default, we display a navigation pane for each social hub, and each social hub defaults to showing the "All" tab. These default behaviors can be changed. Learn more about configuring navigation tabs.
To create a collection, follow these steps:
- From your TwineSocial administration page, choose Campaigns in the left navigation pane.
- Choose your campaign.
- Choose Collections from the top menu.
- From this page, you can manage your existing collections, change the order in which these collections are shown in your hubs, and add new collections
Adding Posts to a Collection Manually
Posts can be manually added to a collection at any time. Assuming you are logged into TwineSocial and have moderator or administrator privileges, simply mouse over any tile and click the Collections button.
Adding Posts to a Collection with Rules
You can also create rules to automatically add content to a collection that meets a specific criteria: from a particular user, from a particular network, or with a specific hashtag. Learn more about our Rules Engine.