How soon do new posts appear in my hub?
Our platform performs a regularly scheduled check for new posts at different times depending on your plan level. You can see how often TwineSocial is crawling content for your feeds:
- While logged in to your Management Dashboard, click on Campaigns in the left navigation pane.
- Choose your campaign
- Choose Import from the top tab list.
- You'll see your crawl interval shown at the top.
Each plan offers scanning intervals designed to match your needs. Upgrade to a higher plan to get more frequently scanning, or give us a shout and we'll give you some options, including near real-time data collection.
Manually Checking for New Posts
You can also use the Management Dashboard to force an immediate check for new posts for a feed.
- Choose Campaigns from the left navigation pane. Choose your Campaign.
- Choose Feeds from the top tab pane.
- Locate the feed and click the Gear icon.
- Choose Check for New items Now... from the dropdown list.