How do I display content from a Facebook page I don't manage?
You can display posts from any public Facebook page, even one you don't manage.
Connect your Campaign to Facebook
If you have not already done so, you'll need to connect your campaign to Facebook. This grants us permission to connect to Facebook on your behalf, and is a required step for important any content — even content from a Facebook page you don't manage.
- While viewing your campaign in your Management Console, choose Feeds from the top navigation tab.
- If you have not yet connected your campaign to Facebook, you'll see a message prompting you to sign in with Facebook.
- Choose Sign In with Facebook and follow the steps. Otherwise, proceed to the next section.
Add the Facebook Page
Next, add in the Facebook page.
- While viewing your campaign in the Admin Console, choose Feeds from the top navigation menu.
- In the Facebook section, paste in the URL for the Facebook page you'd like to add, and click Add.