To import Facebook posts on your campaign, whether from a #hashtag or Facebook wall, you need to first connect a Facebook account to your campaign.
If you’re having difficulty connecting one of the Facebook pages you mange to TwineSocial, here are a few things to try:
1. Verify You've Following All the Right Steps
Here’s what you should be doing to connect one of the Facebook pages you manage to TwineSocial.
- Log in to the TwineSocial Admin Console and choose
Campaignsin the left navigation pane.
- Choose your campaign.
- Click the
Manage my Facebook Connection. Choose
Add a Connection. Click Sign in with Facebook.
- Now you should see a page asking you to select which of your connected pages you would like to add to TwineSocial. Pick one.
Didn’t work? Keep reading…
2. "I was never prompted to pick a connected Facebook page?"
This likely means you don’t have management permissions for any page. To double check this, go to www.facebook.com and log in to your Facebook account.
Now in the upper righthand corner of the webpage, you will see a small triangle pointing down. Click it. Any Facebook pages you manage will appear in the dropdown.
If no Facebook pages appear, you need to get access to those pages. Email this tutorial from Facebook to the owner of the page you want to connect (provided you know him and stuff).
3. "I want to display content from a page that I don't manage. Can I?"
Yes you can! In fact, we have a tutorial on that here.