Usually, you'd manage a Google Plus page from your Google Plus Profile (much like managing pages in Facebook, only with a G instead of an F ... and red instead of blue).
Here are two ways to connect your brand or business Google Plus Page to TwineSocial.
Method 1: Setup a Unique Login for Your Google Plus Page (Recommended)
In this method, you basically give your Google Plus page its own login—so you can connect it directly to third party apps like TwineSocial.
It's super easy:
- Visit your Google My Business page and choose the page you'd like to manage.
- Place your cursor in the top left corner. Click My Business > Settings.
- Scroll down to "Third Party tools" and click Set up a password.
For more information on this method, check out Google's official tutorial.
Method 2: Add a Google Plus Page as a New Search
If for some reason you don't wish to create a unique login for your Google Plus page, this is the method for you.
- Connect your Google Plus profile to TwineSocial in the Connect area.
- Next, in the Import section of the admin, enter the Google Plus page you'd like to search.
- If you like, delete the search for your original Google Plus profile.
- Finally, in the Connect area click the yellow star in the Google Plus box. Then, in the same box, under Featured Page enter the name of your Google Plus page.