Why Use Collections
- Create a collection of posts from customers who Tweet favorable comments about your brand, and put this on your product page.
- Create a collection of posts from people who use a specific #hashtag, and create a social hub around this #hashtag
- Create a collection of user-generated photos of your product, and embed this collection of content on your product shopping cart.
- Create a collection of posts from your CEO, and display this content on your About Us page.
By default, we display a navigation pane for each social hub, and each social hub defaults to showing the "All" tab. These default behaviors can be changed, and you can learn more about how to do so here.
To create a collection, follow these steps:
- From your TwineSocial administration page, choose
Campaignsin the left navigation pane.
- Choose your campaign.
Collectionsfrom the top menu.
- From this page, you can manage your existing collections, change the order in which these collections are shown in your hubs, and add new collections
Add Posts to a Collection Manually
Posts can be manually added to a collection at any time. Assuming you are logged into TwineSocial and have moderator or administrator privileges, simply mouse over any tile and click the Collections button:
Add Posts to a Collection with Rules
You can also create rules to automatically add content to a collection that meets a specific criteria: from a particular user, from a particular network, or with a specific hashtag. Learn how to configure rules here.